Connexion

[NEWS]La méthode de downgrade des PS3 en 3.70 dévoilée : News - PS3-Infos

[NEWS]La méthode de downgrade des PS3 en 3.70 dévoilée   

Les news du Hack PS3 postées sur PS3 Infos

[NEWS]La méthode de downgrade des PS3 en 3.70 dévoilée

Messagepar Attila » Mer 17 Aoû 2011 10:50

imageUn développeur espagnol, dospiedras1973, vient de publier un message expliquant comment downgrader les PS3 en version 3.70 pour pouvoir les jailbreaker.
Attention, il vous faudra un flasheur de NOR.

La méthode de downgrade pour les PS3 ne marche que pour les versions 3.70 et SLIM (avec NOR), et nécessite obligatoirement un flasheur de NOR (ProgSkeet, Infectus, Teensy++).

Il ne s'agit pas d'une information "nouvelle", mais c'est la première fois que quelqu'un dévoile la méthode complète avec flasheur de nand pour downgrader sa PS3.

La méthode consiste à flasher un firmware 3.55 modifié qui ne va pas vérifier le hash du SYSCON (hash qui est censé être lu afin de vérifier que vous n'essayez pas de downgrader la console). Vous flashez directement ce firmware dans la NOR de la PS3.

Hello everyone, i finally got it, we have a downgrader for slims consoles , this time a bit different that i did with fat models, i made it by the two flashers, progskeet and teensy ++,dope

We need:
fat or slim console with nor updated to 3.70 “DO NOT TRY With ANOTHER VERSION”Solution to write and read the nor of the console ( flasher progskeet or teensy + +)
hxd program (which I use to edit hex)
FlowRebuilder v.4.1.3.2
a cold beer (this is important)
Http://pastebin.com/yuvJ5Leh Downgrade.bin

First we dump our NOR with a flasher, the file size must be “16,777,216 bytes” no byte more or a byte less, take several to be absolutely sure of what you do..get the dump “example jakemcallister.bin”and we have to get it in flowrebuilder to make it readable,the option is called bytereverse dump and extract

we do it and we will have a file but the extension will be bin.REV open it with the hxd and take out our personal data of the console EID, BOOTLOADER, CSID and METLDR

no need to put more data
We get it with the following way:in this case we get our METLDR in our prepatched image for downgrade attached in this tutorial
inside the folder where flowrebuilder had placed our.rev also has created another folder called “nameofthedump.EXT”in there are our personal files of our console and we need to get some to place em inside the pre-patched image that i attached

Open the hxd and open downgrade.bin and the metldr file that is inside the folder asecure_loader, we pick the tab on the hxd metldr and copy all the HEX content to get in inside the downgrade.bin
press control + g and write “820″thats the position of the metldr right click on the first line of the position 820
And choose “paste writing” and in the same way we introduce the other ones
the files to get in are
:METLDR: offset“810″ size “E960″
BOOTLOADER_0 Offset“FC0000″ size “40000″
EID: Offset “2F000″ size “10000″
CISD: Offset“3F000″ size “800″

then we take the downgrade.bin with the saved changes and we get in flowrebuilder with the option bytereverse dump and extract
This time the program will give us a error, but is a normal error, in fact is okay and will give us a file called downgrade.bin.REV

And thats the file you have to get in in the “flash” console
if all went well at writing ,turn on the console and you will see in the screen press the ps button or in English push ps button, DONT PRESS ANYTHING, turn off the console and put it in factory service mode, once done we need to put the correct file system for 3.55 lv2diag of jaicrab without reader and a special cfw

lv2diag: http://www.multiupload.com/5MHNO30CK7
cfw: http://pastebin.com/03MFDLGV turn onthe console with the usbstick with these two files in the right usb port (in the last) of the console and it will shut down for 10 / 15 minutes, turn on the console without any usb connected to verify that you did it correctly it will take you to xmb,
If all went well turn off the console and put your lv2diag
FILE2 of this pack:http://pastebin.com/gGETcxMR

the console will turn on for 20 seconds will turn off itself and CONGRATULATIONS you have your console in functional 100% and kmeaw cfw 3.55 100%

Thanks to
:D iGiTaLAnGeL (Tester with progskeet)
Glevand & mfw builder team (cfw)
NDT (Assistant) is a very good person
JaiCraB (lv2diag without reader)
Robs1 (my guide with the nor flash)
EussNL (his great support in the wiki that I use every day PS3DEVWIKI.COM)
Defyboy (for creating ps3devwiki)
To the whole channel darkps3 from irc-hispano.org for their support and many hours of testing we have hit hard mother****ers!
DemonHades (because if you had not post on your website with the lie you said about me, I had not met DigitalAngel or uf6667and these two helped me a lot)

and finally to the people who asked me in private to place a donate paypal button

greetings and from now on i will resume my work with the dual nand and that dump 3.6x that gives me so many problems hehehe

Ive updated the position of METLDR that was misplaced offset 810 ” e960″size

http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_downgrade-3-7x-para-slim-y-fat-s-con-nor-flash_1659475Site officiel : http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_downgrade-3-7x-para-slim-y-fat-s-con-nor-flash_1659475
http://www.ps3hax.net/2011/08/downgrade-for-slim-ps3-slim-consoles-on-firmware-3-70/Source : http://www.ps3hax.net/2011/08/downgrade-for-slim-ps3-slim-consoles-on-firmware-3-70/
Attila
Administrateur du site

Re: [NEWS]La méthode de downgrade des PS3 en 3.70 dévoilée

Messagepar muktar » Mer 17 Aoû 2011 12:26

salut c qu'oi un flasheur NOR cela veut dire que je doit d'abord jailbreaker ma ps3 en 3.55 ? et apres je pourai la mettre en 3.70 ?
muktar

Messagepar Attila » Mer 17 Aoû 2011 12:32

lol -_-

la NOR est un composant soudé sur la carte mère de la ps3, et il te faut souder un truc par dessus pour le flasher/dumper
Attila
Administrateur du site

Messagepar VIPChaaarLy76 » Mer 17 Aoû 2011 16:13

Donc on est obliger de souder pour pouvoir Downgrade ?
VIPChaaarLy76
Débutant

Messagepar Itachijiraya » Mer 17 Aoû 2011 16:26

Pour le moment, oui.
Itachijiraya
Modérateur

Messagepar VIPChaaarLy76 » Mer 17 Aoû 2011 16:38

Ok donc apres on pourra peux etre Downgrade sans souder ?
VIPChaaarLy76
Débutant

Messagepar Itachijiraya » Mer 17 Aoû 2011 16:48

Oui.
Itachijiraya
Modérateur

Messagepar Attila » Mer 17 Aoû 2011 20:49

"PEUX-ÊTRE" oui
Attila
Administrateur du site

Messagepar Freedou » Mer 31 Aoû 2011 00:21

pourquoi une méthode valable que avec les NOR alors que ProgSkeet fonctionne aussi sur NAND
Freedou

Messagepar Attila » Mer 31 Aoû 2011 00:25

les consoles avec NOR ont la totalité du firmware sur la NOR alors que les NAND n'ont qu'une partie du firmware sur la nand
Attila
Administrateur du site

Suivante

Retourner vers News

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vues
    Dernier message