Connexion

[NEWS]Homebrew Stealthing Utility v1.4: Cacher un Homebrew PS3 : News - PS3-Infos

[NEWS]Homebrew Stealthing Utility v1.4: Cacher un Homebrew PS3   

Les news du Hack PS3 postées sur PS3 Infos

[NEWS]Homebrew Stealthing Utility v1.4: Cacher un Homebrew PS3

Messagepar Attila » Ven 8 Avr 2011 07:59

imageHomebrew Stealthing Utility par TeamSOS vous permet de cacher vos homebrews en les faisant passer pour une application achetée sur le PSN.
Vous prenez le PKG de votre homebrew, le PKG d'une application gratuite provenant du PSN, et ça vous remplace les informations de l'homebrew par celles de l'application du PSN.

Ainsi au lieu d'envoyer à Sony que vous lancez "Rogero manager", vous enverrez à la place des infos sur une démo d'un jeu quelconque.

Version 1.4
- Automatic ini (options) file modification, processes all ini files
- Turn off auto log cleaning in MultiMan
- Disable FTP on startup in MultiMan
- Some rarely occurring bug fixes

Fonctionnalités

-Stealthed pkg file works on all firmware versions (3.15, 3.41, 3.55) including GH 3.55
-Supports all pkg files
-Supports run time arguments so you can open this program with a file or even automate it
-Grabs the GameIDs and homebrew names automatically
-Creates the -conf files automatically
-Creates the stealth pkg automatically
-Adds an additional user specified file if selected
-Can sign the file automatically if selected (3.55GH mainly)
-Pause checkbox allows manual modification of files before pkg'ing
-Works on Virtual Machines, runs with .net 3.5
- Automatic ini (options) file modification, processes all ini files
- Turn off auto log cleaning in MultiMan
- Disable FTP on startup in MultiMan
- Some rarely occurring bug fixes

Problèmes connus

- Some homebrew has a static call back to a specific folder, still working on that. Dev_Blind is an example of this.
- Some computers don't have their .net installations done right. If you get an error message saying that MSVCR100.dll is missing, please download this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/d ... bf0912db84 - Thanks xim2
- Some virus protection programs don't like this application. It's because all required dependencies are built into this application. I did this so that an installation was not required and it could be a stand-alone exe file. If your virus protection program doesn't like this application, simply add it's folder to your anti-virus exclusions list, or dis-able it while running this app. The only culprit I have confirmed so far has been Kaspersky Anti-Virus.

Ok, before anyone even asks - NO THIS NOT ALLOW YOU ACCESS TO PSN. It's an application that will make PSN safer once its restored. Trollers on this thread saying useless crap like "how does this help without PSN access" will not be appreciated.

So here's the theory I cooked up from getting information from multiple sources and seeing the data and logs myself, cross-referencing things like what was being played and used, when, how long, log cleaning and safety measures used, and online habits. Needless to say it was a lot of data to sift through to fully formulate my thoughts. Some of this is known, some of it I haven't seen on the net at all, so here goes...

Part 1 - Any homebrew you use puts a line in your log files. The log files are not normally wiped by going online. By wiping your own logs, you give reason for flags. The only time your logs would be erased normally is if you formatted your hard drive. When you log in 50 different times with blank logs, it would obviously be something noticeable on the server side, even if $ony is not monitoring it now. It takes more than 5 minutes to format your hard drive, pop it another game and get online. So when you log out, change your game with your boot manager, and log back in with clean logs again, it would look very fishy. All $ony would need to do is cache logs between log ins for a predetermined amount of time and wait for people to start triggering flags and warning that could turn into bans. For this reason, ALL HOMEBREW SHOULD BE STEALTHED!

Part 2 - If you can see what your friends are playing online, don't you think $ony can too? The way "stealth" homebrew is currently stealthed is by having it look like a game. The downfall is that you can't play that game in future, because the homebrew files are using that folder. Also, and a big one here, if your online with that stealth homebrew, it shows that its being played from the hard drive. Now, to me, that looks like a huge red flag waving around with a jumping kid screaming "$ony come ban me." I mean, if your friends can see that don't you think $ony can? I would think that would be immensely easy to detect. No gameid starting in B (as in BLES00000) should be listed as being played from the hard drive. I would think detecting this would be more than easy for $ony to implement, especially since the average user can see that now.

As for only releasing the homebrew stealthed as a single game, don't you thing it looks weird when 10,000+ people start using a game that's not popular? I know that question has been asked here before. Even if they can't ban someone directly for it, I would think $ony could at least monitor those consoles closer than the rest cause again, it just looks fishy.

Now the solution. What's the best way to stealth homebrew, without losing ability to play certain games from disc if you wanted to, and have everything look kosher and perfect, even while online? I decided that using PSN demos would be the safest. They never really get played so its not interfering with your regular gaming or other homebrew, you don't have to ever clean your logs, and your friends and $ony can't see you playing a disc-based game from the hard drive.

So why now, why not wait until PSN is back? Well, that's simple. PSN is coming back, it's inevitable. Why not already practice good stealthing so when PSN comes back your not scrambling to clean your logs and worrying that something slipped through the cracks?

This application supports all pkg files that are not firmware pkg files. You can select an extra file to include in the USRDIR directory (mainly implemented that for MultiMan use, since that file is needed to play backups and not included in the MultiMan package). Also, it supports pkg file creation for 3.41 and 3.55, as well as a pause function for manual file manipulation prior to re-packaging. It also saves your output directory and firmware selection for future use, as well as run time arguments. Drag a pkg file on top of it or assign pkg files to open with it in windows, and it will load the first field with that data.

The only applications I've seen have some problems with being stealthed are programs with callbacks to a static eboot.bin folder (like dev_blind), I'm working on a fix for that. Also, any program like MultiMan, that has an options ini file, needs that file modified with the new gameid in order for all the functions, such as covers, themes, etc, to work. All the other functions work fine though. If you'd like, check the pause option and modify the file manually. You also need to change the option to clear the logs when MultiMan boots. I'll work on a solution for this as well, but for now I'll also share my stealthed MultiMan with you all so you don't have to stealth that one if you don't want.

télécharger Télécharger Homebrew Stealthing Utility v1.4: Cacher un Homebrew PS3

http://psgroove.com/content.php?966-Homebrew-Stealthing-Utility-1.4-ReleasedSite officiel : http://psgroove.com/content.php?966-Homebrew-Stealthing-Utility-1.4-Released
Attila
Administrateur du site

Retourner vers News

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vues
    Dernier message