Connexion

[HB]WinDos 3.1 final: Windows 3.1 sur PS3 : Homebrews PS3 - PS3-Infos

[HB]WinDos 3.1 final: Windows 3.1 sur PS3   

Les differents Homebrew pour votre PS3

[HB]WinDos 3.1 final: Windows 3.1 sur PS3

Messagepar Attila » Sam 4 Juin 2011 09:27

imageSuite à la sortie de DosBox, voici un autre homebrew qui permet d'automatiser l'installation de Windows 3.1 sur PS3. Il est même possible d'utiliser les menus de Windows 95/98.

Version 3.1 final
now slimmed down to 100mb
added xmb menu music
dpad mapped to arrow keys , start=enter, select=backspace

new programs and games all launchable from the start menu..

added games:-
another world
hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
ghouls and ghosts
metal gear
shinobi
and lots more also a few wolf 3d mods

emulators:-
colecovision.. some launching problems , run as dos session
Fmsx (msx) (windows and dos versions)
x5200 (atari)
pc64 (com64)

Version 3.1 bêta 2
updated it a bit start menu set up , new advanced taskman in tray and all slimmed down to 132mb turned the startup and shutdown sounds off and the shutdown screen to speed things up a bit when running dos sessions, also fixed the dosbox cycles@4000.. so now winspeed reads cpu@56 video@117 disk@172 ... but i am getting some random (ps3) crashing , not much and no harm done.. i packed mainly for the 3.41 users.

i’ve managed to give windows 3.1 a face lift, make it installable (to its own folder MINI90000) and included some funky stuff.

3.55 only for the mo.

drivers updated sb-16 , svga , ibmjoy

boots in about 45 seconds with optional 95/98 start menu (just remove from startup progs) with a nice custom portal wallpaper and GlaDos system sounds, and to top all that off afterdark (shareware i think) screensavers

other installed stuff incudes mod4win final beta and wmp .mod support, i’ve also incuded a large chunk of my mod collection (check Ghost in the CLI), wintalk .txt reader, paint shop, ms arcade acidwarp.. in fact too much to list.. check it out..

télécharger Télécharger WinDos 3.1 final: Windows 3.1 sur PS3

http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=24965Site officiel : http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?t=24965
Attila
Administrateur du site

Retourner vers Homebrews PS3

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vues
    Dernier message