Connexion

[HB]UFO Racer v3.4 : Jeu de course spatial : Homebrews PS3 - PS3-Infos

[HB]UFO Racer v3.4 : Jeu de course spatial   

Les differents Homebrew pour votre PS3

[HB]UFO Racer v3.4 : Jeu de course spatial

Messagepar Attila » Lun 28 Mai 2012 13:36

imageVoici un nouveau jeu par ThatotherDev nommé UFO Racer et comme son nom l'indique, c'est un jeu de course avec des OVNI (UFO = OVNI), et le tout en 3D.

Version 3.4
- Fixed a problem with track saving
- Replaced the PS3 analog stick controls with Sixaxis motion controls
- Now on PS3 you use the X button to accelerate, the circle button to go in reverse and you just tilt the controller to turn.

Version 3.3
This update adds a track editor, a title/menu screen, accurate collision detection with the environment and the option to reset the best time (since you may be racing on custom tracks that are longer than the one you set the record with).

In the editor you use the directional pad to move around and press the 1 and 2 buttons (on Wii) or X and O buttons (on PS3) to change the type and rotation of the selected tile. Pressing Plus or Minus (on Wii) or Start (on PS3) will save the track and return you to the main menu.

When I get the time I’ll be fixing up the UI and probably editing the track tile meshes so that you don’t get completely stopped when you drive into their ridges. I’m also planning to add online scoreboards and track sharing to the Wii version.

Version 3.2
This small update corrects the obvious rendering problems that had previously plagued the PS3 version of UFO Racer:
- Polygons are no longer culled for having a single vertex behind the camera.
- Textures are now perspective correct and use mippmapping.

Version 3.1
The high score is saved every time you finish a lap, there is now on screen text telling you what your time was from the previous lap, there have been slight changes to the track geometry and texture, the track is now loaded from an external file (it was previously hard coded into the game) and the font used for on screen text has also changed.

This will be the third time I have made this game (remade not just ported), and I have become exceedingly efficient at it. It is however the first time it is on PS3 and it’s back to being in 3D (though for the time being it isn’t rendering 100% correctly like it is in the above screenshot) so huzzah for that.

UFO Racer, as the self-explanatory title suggests, is a racing game involving extra terrestrials in hovering/flying vehicles. Some stats are displayed on screen showing how much of the looping track you have finished, how many times you have completed a lap and what the shortest amount of time you have done so in has been.

Use the analog stick(s) to control the ship.

I’ll be updating, fixing up and improving it as soon as I get the time but I’m really trying to get some other things done before the end of the month so I’ll be busy for the next few days.

UFORacer_v3.4.pkg.377.v3.4_brewology_com.pkg

http://thatotherdev.com/category/my-games/ufo-racer/Site officiel : http://thatotherdev.com/category/my-games/ufo-racer/
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
Attila
Administrateur du site

Retourner vers Homebrews PS3

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vues
    Dernier message