Connexion

[HB]Pointman: The Akkadian Wars – (POC) BETA V0.987 : Homebrews PS3 - PS3-Infos

[HB]Pointman: The Akkadian Wars – (POC) BETA V0.987   

Les differents Homebrew pour votre PS3

[HB]Pointman: The Akkadian Wars – (POC) BETA V0.987

Messagepar Attila » Dim 19 Mai 2013 19:00

imageCondorstrike nous présente une première version "proof of concept" de son jeu Pointman, déjà présenté précédemment dans une news

HI GUYS, IT’S BEEN HARD FINDING TIME FOR THE PS3 WITH SO MUCH GOING ON AT WORK AND HOME, THAT’S THE REASON I DECIDED TO RELEASE THE POINTMAN BETA AS A (POC). WISH I HAD MORE TIME TO COMPLETE IT AND POLISH IT, ANOTHER REASON IS THAT THE PS4 IS AROUND THE CORNER, AND I’M ALSO MAKING A PC GAME.

Pointman: the Akkadian WarsThe game is a throwback to 80′s and 90′s styling and music, all of it was built for you guys as a proof of concept that with some time and creativity cool things can be accomplished. This game will run in CFWs 3.55 and 4.xx. There will be bugs! :P

Powerups are mostly disabled, and there’s a glitch on some textures loading, but it’s rare. I do a small homage to the scene in the credits, but you’ll have to finish the level first, good luck with that…lol, forget about HARD mode, even I can’t finish it, so use EASY.

If you let the MAIN MENU run, you’ll get to see the story, 80′s style. :D

Basically, avoid the Aliens and drive the ship or mech until you’ve covered the map sectors, scan artifacts if possible, and grab powerups, but then again, they’re disabled.

POINTMAN.pkg

http://www.condorstrike.com/?p=263Site officiel : http://www.condorstrike.com/?p=263
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
Attila
Administrateur du site

Retourner vers Homebrews PS3

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vues
    Dernier message