Connexion

[EXPLOIT]PSGroove v4b par Hermes: Contient le patch PSN : Exploit PS3 - PS3-Infos

[EXPLOIT]PSGroove v4b par Hermes: Contient le patch PSN   

Les différents exploits utilisés sur PS3

[EXPLOIT]PSGroove v4b par Hermes: Contient le patch PSN

Messagepar Attila » Mar 21 Sep 2010 23:50

ImageHermes (célèbre codeur Wii du Custom IOS) a créé sa version modifiée du PSGroove permettant de lancer les Backups sur USB sans blu Ray original dans le lecteur ! De même, vous pouvez installer des PKG Retail et faire les mises à jour des jeux ainsi que vous connecter au PSN sans mettre à jour la console.
Pour rappel: PSgroove est le portage pour AT90USB du PSJailbreak permettant de Hacker sa PS3.

Voici enfin ce qu'attendaient beaucoup de gens: supprimer la nécessité d'avoir un BluRay original dans le lecteur pour lancer une copie. En effet, il n'était pas pratique de devoir éjecter son jeu pour démarrer la PS3, puis réinsérer un Blu Ray pour au final pas l'utiliser.

Hermes a réussi à rediriger les appels vers /dev_bdvd pour les rediriger vers /app_home/PS3_GAME.

Version v4b patché pour le PSN modifié par eco-xoeo-cyberskunk-evilsperm
- Fais passer votre console pour une 3.50, ainsi même les jeux demandant le 3.50 se lanceront sans modifications de PARAM.SFO.
- Ne vous fais plus passer pour une "reference station", ce qui devrait être moins facilement détectable par Sony.

Version v4b patché pour le PSN
- Permet de se connecter au PSN sans mettre à jour la console et en ayant une console jailbreakée.

Version 4b
- Correctif avec raw2payload pour ceux qui compilent sous Windows.
- Mise à jour du port1_config_descriptor.h et port1_config_descriptor.bin qui en fait étaient pas les bons fichiers dans la V4 (c'était ceux de la V3). Il n'y avais que port1_config_descriptor.S qui était le bon fichier).

Version 4
- Ajout des patchs de MathieuLH.
- La principale nouveauté c'est que le code source a été nettoyer afin d'éliminer les doublons de relocalisation de code que nous n'avons pas besoin.
- Est également inclus, un nouveau système dynamique de patch très pratique pour permettre la redirection de /apps_home vers /dev_bdd dans les jeux pour recevoir en premier paramètre le chemin du EBOOT.BIN correctement

Version 3 + patch MAJ et PKG Retail
- Version ajoutant l'installation des mises à jour des jeux directement depuis le jeu lui-même.
- Version ajoutant l'installation des PKG "retail" (démos et mises à jour de jeux).

Version 3
- Nouvelle adresse de fin 0x80000000007ff000 pour le payload à la fin du Kernel, permettant l'ajout du code supplémentaire nécessaire (le code est déplaçable, si nécessaire).
- Ajout du support du syscall 8 avec le Stealth ainsi que d'autres fonctions de kernel telles que la copy, l'allocation de mémoire, l'exécution de routine, l'ajout d'une table de chemin d'accès (pour le remplacement/redirection de fichiers et répertoires), etc. (voir syscall8.h pour les détails).
- Support pour les Homebrews dans /apps_home/PS3_GAME équivalent à un périphérique flash ou connecté sur /dev_usb000/PS3_GAME.
- Redirection du Syscall 36 des jeux pour fonctionner sans disque: /apps_home/PS3_GAME.

Version 2
Looking looking, I've noticed where the problem that makes the game Formula1 2010, does not recognize the controls. This is a patch which is not its function, but removing it, I have not noticed anything unusual: perhaps a sort of check related to the modules that has USB and F1 games like this, do not recognize the command. Perhaps it is only relatively necessary in the initialization process and then beaten.

Anyway, I uploaded an update to the source, but does not include that set off the patch, if marked with a warning (see line 169) and includes a define to disable the USB and also another DESTINATION, which states the address where the code is installed (and added a new patch file, if it stayed in another place)

Here I note that we have a table (memory_patch_table) that is about to address 0x700710 (because we needed space) and that concerns me, because it may be crushed at any time if new modules are loaded (such may be best off finding another site or directly load the payload in another direction more convenient, at the end of the kernel (I've done this and it has worked, as it has worked to put the code in the DESTINATION so low that it appears aside in the source, but the same is not an appropriate place, of course)

The fact is that there is another way to override the patch using the POKE role in eg open_manager:

void pokeq( uint64_t addr, uint64_t val)
{
system_call_2(7, addr, val);
}
pokeq(0x80000000000505d0ULL, 0xE92296887C0802A6ULL);
Adding that code to any program, you can disable that patch that prevents the proper functioning of at least F1 2010, without touching the payload.

Requires that if your "spike" has the functionality peek / poke, because otherwise it will not work.

The source of the second version you can download the first thread, but you know that it is not necessary actualicéis your "thorn", as the modifications are more source code to allow the payload to carry any other direction.

PS: I included hex teensy version with at90usb162.ñ In my case I use two LEDs, but that should be a issue!

Greetings

Version 1
The syscall 36 is used to indicate the game path and it is used to create the shortcut detecting a pointer in the payload . I have relocated
"memory_patch_table" because the dedicated area is full and it hang if you copy more code.

To compile the PPU code you needs the compilers created by the ps3toolchain and fix the path in PS3_COMPILERS from Makefile.payload. You needs also
the AVR compilers (i use an AT90USBKEY) and maybe gcc compiler (for raw2payload utility in others system)

If you are using a PIC or other method, use port1_config_descriptor.h to replace the same thing.

La V4b est la version finale par Hermes lui même. Voici les mots d'adieu d'Hermes à ce sujet:
Good.

Sorry to keep you waiting, but today I had family commitments and the thread was closed when I'm gone.

First, say that I have uploaded what I have so far: includes the patches that we have mentioned in another thread and some new ones. The main novelty is that it has "cleaned" the source code to eliminate double relocation of the code, since we do not need. Also included a new dynamic patching system comes in handy to allow redirection of / apps_home a / dev_bdvd in games, to receive as first parameter EBOOT.BIN path correctly, if that could cause some problem.

I climb the V4 that already had committed and if other people want to continue development (the scene is a collective, not as a team, everyone is free to contribute whatever they want and how you want and at a time want).

Secondly, I thank you for the support you have shown me

If you do not mind, I would like to discuss a few things in the remainder of the post.

I have 41 years and at that age, one is clear about certain things and know why you get rings and what not. As some know, I'm not a professional programmer, but a construction worker unemployed (like many others, unfortunately), which devotes her time to a hobby (which is in unemployment assistance, that there is something to kill time ) And shares what he does with others, for the simple detail that positions and why not all benefit?

Interestingly, I usually get into these "fregaos" because sometimes I see things are rudderless and I think I can contribute ideas and my point of view and in the electronic scene, but never on a pair of hands and a brain that provides . So touching roll up, we roll up, all of course, non-profit or to cash in on any class that is not what is sought.

Obviously, one is not stupid and knows that is what's going on around here: there is always profiting rock that takes advantage of the work of others, without contributing anything (or if they bring improvements, "close" to each other) and there are always people strip of land the job of others. This is what usually bother me, as is logical and understandable, since obviously I'm not here for companies that skirt the law or not, is profiting without contributing anything at all and I have a perfect right, such circumstances or otherwise, participate in setting the scene and fix my code working with this scene and its exclusions.

In this case, I decided that because a company is using not only the code, if not my nick as bait advertising, making misunderstand that I'm behind that product, fail to develop a code that make for entertaining and that you I offer to you as anonymous people who are, without either profit interests.

Some people do not want to understand this and think "bah, is a childish temper tantrum in plan" or "not as annoying, because Hermes is also a nickname adopted and this Easter."

Instead what I think is that who are they to judge my decision and I am the less I lose if I participate, so do not know why some people think that I win something by participating. And that applies to those who charge you 30 bucks for a chip applications or develop them as needed and not me. And if I believe that one has crossed a line where I say enough, not only my right, but it seems logical to give back the ball and say "ale, nice people do not want to bring you the car?. Since take you peak and shovel and herding "

I have no financial backing behind consoles or debug or retail consoles with different firmware, or special devices that teensy but I rode or USBKey I bought. Is not it logical that those who live on this, whatever they have to make improvements? Or I have to do the time for R & D department inadvertently?

Anyway, I think the thing is clear: for the time step will continue doing nothing and being the turn of others to pick up the baton and show that besides making chips and collect dollars, also bring improvements to their customers or scene in general, without taking single code or a nickname borrowed from others as a decoy, because basically, they offer nothing.

Greetings

Pour rappel, PSGroove fonctionne sur les chipset Atmel suivants:
* AT90USB162
* AT90USB646
* AT90USB647
* AT90USB1286
* AT90USB1287
* ATMEGA32U4
Ainsi que sur tous les périphériques basés dessus comme le Teensy, Maximus AVR etc.

hermes-psn-eco-xoeo-cyberskunk-evilsperm-hex.7z

psgroove-hermes-v4b.7z

https://github.com/hermesEOL/ps3/tree/master/psgroove-hermes/Code source : https://github.com/hermesEOL/ps3/tree/master/psgroove-hermes/
http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_desarrollo-psgroove-payload-custom_1490355Site officiel : http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_desarrollo-psgroove-payload-custom_1490355
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
Attila
Administrateur du site

Re: [EXPLOIT] PSGroove en mode No Blu Ray par Hermes: Plus besoin de Blu Ray original

Messagepar Attila » Mer 22 Sep 2010 23:14

j'ai ajouté la version pré-compilée, prêt pour le flashage
Attila
Administrateur du site

Re: [EXPLOIT] PSGroove v3 par Hermes

Messagepar fanfan78 » Jeu 7 Oct 2010 23:32

Yo avé la communauté ;)

Heureux mais ca commence pas terrible :wtf:

je vient de recevoir mon avrkey (32u2) et quant je veut le programmer tout va bien jusqu'a l'ouverture du fichier .HEX et la il me dit "cannot open file"

Vous auriez une idée de ce que je peut faire ? :shock:

Merci d'avance pour vos idées :lol:
fanfan78

Messagepar Attila » Jeu 7 Oct 2010 23:35

tu ouvre avec quoi ?
t'a suivi le tutoriel ?
Attila
Administrateur du site

Messagepar fanfan78 » Jeu 7 Oct 2010 23:41

Yo avé ATTILA

oui je suis scrupuleusement le tuto j'ouvre avec flip 3.4.2

a vrai dire je sait pas trop quel fichier .HEX prendre exactement je trouve pas le atmega 32u2

Dois je le compiler moi meme et si oui comment faire ?
fanfan78

Messagepar Attila » Jeu 7 Oct 2010 23:53

essaye le teensy 2, 32u4
Attila
Administrateur du site

Messagepar fanfan78 » Ven 8 Oct 2010 00:00

yop ben y veut pas non plus !
fanfan78

Messagepar Attila » Ven 8 Oct 2010 00:11

t'a décompréssé l'archive
Attila
Administrateur du site

Messagepar fanfan78 » Ven 8 Oct 2010 00:19

ben ouais le la trouverai pas sinon quant flip me demande de rechercher le fichier (enfin je croit)
fanfan78

Messagepar Attila » Ven 8 Oct 2010 00:21

chacun donne "cannot open file" ?
sinon tente de lancer flip en mode administrateur (clic droit sur le raccourci, executer en tant qu'admin)
Attila
Administrateur du site

Suivante

Retourner vers Exploit PS3

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vues
    Dernier message