Connexion

[PC]PS3 Controller Macros : Applications PC / MAC - PS3-Infos

[PC]PS3 Controller Macros   

Les applications pour PC ou MAC pour votre PS3

[PC]PS3 Controller Macros

Messagepar Attila » Mer 13 Avr 2011 22:24

imagePS3 Controller Macros permet d'utiliser un teensy++ comme contrôleur PS3 et particulièrement de créer des macros pour ainsi faire appuyer des touches dans des séquences régulières définies préalablement.
Un exemple est fourni pour pouvoir faire des courses automatiquement dans Gran Turismo 5.
Vous pouvez ainsi réutiliser votre dongle PS3 pour une autre fonction :).

I have recently been able to use my Teensy 2.0++ as a macro controller for my PS3. I have used it to automatically start a B-Spec race, wait for the race to finish (~9 mins), then press the correct keys to get the race started again. [And repeat].

This project is made possible by Mathieu Laurendeau’s source code for his diyps3controller project on google code:
diyps3controller – DIY PS3 Controllers – Google Project Hosting

You may download and setup your development environment by following his instructions here: GettingStarted – diyps3controller – This wiki explains a simple way to install developpement tools for the diyps3controller v1. – DIY PS3 Controllers – Google Project Hosting

After getting everything setup you may take a look at my PS3Controller.c file [Attached below] to get a feel for how to send buttons to the PS3. If you would like to learn more about sending different buttons/moving axis take a look in his usb_joystick.c file.

The zip file below will also contain TWO hex files for Teensy 2.0++ other devices will need to compile their own, one will press the X button every 11 seconds (useful in GT5 where you need your driver to maintain pace for the entirety of a race) and the other will initiate, wait, and restart the Lamborghini Exclusive race (the first lambo race) in GT5. The second hex assumes a race time of ~9mins.

AFTER YOU’VE INSTALLED THE HEX TO YOUR DEVICE:
First make sure you have turned off your other PS3 controllers or set them to controller other than 1.
Next just plug in your device and it will be recognized as Controller 1 and begin automation

I’m publishing my findings so that others can build macros and publish/share them with the community and am not looking for credit ( frankly I didn’t do to much to put it together anyway ).

I’m a student so I will try to find time to answer questions and develop more macros!

teensyPS3_Macro.rar

http://code.google.com/p/diyps3controller/Site officiel : http://code.google.com/p/diyps3controller/
Vous n’avez pas les permissions nécessaires pour voir les fichiers joints à ce message.
Attila
Administrateur du site

Retourner vers Applications PC / MAC

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vues
    Dernier message